Paula Scheftic , LMT
Licensed Massage Therapist,
I grew up not far from this area and am the sole proprietor of Caz Massage 132 Albany Street, Suite M-2C, Cazenovia, NY 13035
Why would you want to have a session with me? . . .
“I listen to what’s going on with you and make a plan to improve your Wellness. Whether you want to recover from overworking or injury, just stay to Active and Mobile in Life."
- Use various modalities in my practice, and listen to my client’s feedback as we go along.
- I work with physical therapist and chiropractors, like Dr. Swick to help you recover faster.
- Using Swedish Therapeutic Massage, Deep Tissue, Medical & Sports, Hydro Hot Stone Therapy, Trigger Point Therapy, Lymphatic Drainage, Cranial Sacral and with Eastern influences in Shiatsu, Reflexology, Cupping and Reiki Master.
- Graduated 2015 on the Dean’s list from Morrisville State College with an associate’s degree in Applied Science of Massage Therapy.
- New York State Professionally Licensed Massage Therapist.
- A Member and insured through the American Massage Therapy Association.
- Started working after graduation in 2015 with established Massage therapist named Michael Conklin at his place of business A-Z Massage Therapy in Cazenovia, NY.
- Created my own Business in October 2017 CAZ Massage, in the Atwell Mill 132 Albany Street Suite U-3 Cazenovia, New York 13035. Just recently Moved downstairs to Suite M-2C next to Scissors and Swick Chiropractic.
Massage improves your wellness . . . I Customized your massage sessions for you, to help you feel better.
Whether to . . . Relax, Release your Stress, Soothe Aches and pain, … we will get you feeling Renewed. Help you recover from injuries or surgery, Improve your range of motion, Strengthen your immune system, Maintain an Active Lifestyle.
Every session is customized to You and Your needs. Adjusting pressure and using different techniques for relaxation, sports therapy, and medical conditions.
If you have any questions give me a call: (315) 794-7825, leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you, for letting me be a part of your Wellness.