My Goal is to help you to improve Your Wellness.
Whether you are looking to Recovery from Injuries, Relieve your pain, aches and discomfort, Or just have a Relaxation session to Reduce Stress in your life, Massage Therapy has many therapeutic benefits.
Therapeutic benefits of massage improves your immune system and help you maintain an active in Life Style. Recover from injuries faster, or reduce the stress, in your life.
The Caz Massage Office is in the Atwell Mill building by The Great Wall Chinese Restaurant. Use the side entrance, it's a glass door, straight up a few stairs through the french door, I am down the hall on left, past Swick's Chiropractic and Scissors Salon.
- Please schedule online if possible. If you Call but, please leave a message, or text me, so I can return the call when I am free.
- Gift Certs are only available until the end of April and will need to use them ASAP... They End When I leave!
- Prior to your appointment, please complete the Client Intake Form, it has a release form at the end of it, so I have your permission to work on you. (It’s for me to see where you stand with meds, health issues, and for your safety. I write SOAP notes on each client per session. )
- This form will be included as a link in your appointment details email. It must be completed, signed and/or updated by all clients in order to provide my best services.
- Appointments Must be booked under the name of the client receiving treatment. ... If it’s a Surprise, I understand, Call me, or text me, leave a message with date and time and buy a gift certificate. (I’ll set a placeholder for their name.)
- My Waiting Room is outside my door.
- Please arrive a little before your appointment. The rest room is just past my door on right.
- There will be a sign on my door “in session” if I am running behind. I usually have 45 minutes in-between my appointments to clean the massage treatment room surfaces and put fresh linens onto table.
- Please do not come sick, and I will try to reschedule when I’m not doing so well. I’ve had my share of covid and flu like symptoms this January and really don't want to spread it around.
I reserve the right to refuse appointments to any client with a fever, cough, or other symptoms.