Welcome ... What to expect
Caz Massage is Officially Closed. Starting a New Chapter of my Life.
Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your Wellness in the Greater Cazenovia, New York area.
My Goal is to help you to feel better, and improve Your Wellness.
Whether you are looking to Recovery from Injuries, Relieve your aches, pains and discomfort, Or just have a Relaxation session to Reduce Stress in your life, Massage Therapy has many therapeutic benefits.
Therapeutic benefits of massage improves your immune system and help you maintain an active in Life Style. Recover from injuries faster, or reduce the stress, in your life.
- Please schedule online if possible. If you Call, please leave a voice message, or text me, so I can return the call when I am available. If you don't I'll think it's spam.
- Gift Certificates are online and in person ... If it is a Surprise, call me tell me, I will book it for you. The client info for health history needs about ten mins extra to session to fill out before I work on them.
- Prior to your appointment, please complete the Client Intake Form, it has a release form at the end of it, so I have your permission to work on you. ( It’s for me to see where you stand with meds, health issues, and for your safety. I write SOAP notes on each client per session. )
- This form will be included as a link in your appointment details email. It must be completed, signed and/or updated when things change by all clients in order to provide the best services.
- Appointments Must be booked under the name of the client receiving treatment. ... If it’s a Surprise, I understand, Call me, or text me, leave a message with date and time and buy a gift certificate.
- My Waiting Room is outside my door.
- Please arrive a little before your appointment. The rest room is just past my door on right~Please wash your hands.
- There will be a sign on my door “in session” if it's locked, I may be running behind. I usually have 45 minutes in-between my appointments to clean the massage treatment room surfaces and put fresh linens on the table.
- Massage can make a cold come on stronger and faster, if you have a runny nose or congestive cough, please wear a mask, I will too.
I reserve the right to refuse appointments to any client with a fever, cough, or other symptoms.